In its five years of existence, the see conference managed to bring quite a few of the most exciting speakers from design, art, architecture and new technologies on stage to talk about their perspective on information visualization.
This year’s conference takes place on April 17, 2010 at the Kulturzentrum Schlachthof Wiesbaden (Germany) and features the following line-up:
- Gideon Obarzanek, the founder of Chunky Move, an Australian dance company known for “genre-defying dance performance”
- Joshua Prince-Ramus, President of REX, a cutting-edge architecture firm
- Nicholas Felton (feltron.com), a New York based information designer, co-founder of daytum.com and probably best known for his personal annual reports
- Hannes Koch from rAndom International, a London-based art and design collective
- Kent Demaine from OOOii, who design future interfaces for Hollywood and, among others, brought us the visionary interface design for Minority Report
- and amystery keynote speaker. (I love mysteries!)
Some tickets are still left, but not terribly many, so better register sooner than later. For those of you who cannot make it, there will be a live video stream of the event, and archived video recordings later. The recorded talks of the past conferences are well worth a visit too, with speakers ranging from Casey Reas over Carsten Nicolai to Stamen’s Eric Rodenbeck, Ben Fry, Zachary Lieberman and many more.